Automatic rotary microtome
Price And Quantity
Automatic Rotary Microtome is a multi-purpose microtome, utilized for sectioning the thin, semi thin and hard specimens. These have maintenance free cross roller bearing mechanism so as to allow for precise reproducibility of the section thickness. Automatic Rotary Microtome adapts to the bar guide-way technology. The Intuitive control panel allows for simplified operation. Also, the large storage capacity of the offered product is appreciable. This is an ergonomically optimized product, which allows for maximum stability. The precision specimen orientation is ensured with the help of zero point reference. This is the most common instrument applicable for histology laboratory.
- Fully automatic or manual model, Its two-in-one design concept, which allows motorized and manual sectioning, provides reproducible high-quality sections.
- Model of Blade Carrier for High or Lower Disposable Blades.
- Adopted Germany stepper motor and motor drive ensure slice more precisely, more reliable and quiet.
- Safety alarm system, overload protection function, sleep mode protection.
- Easy operation with Separated Control Panel.
- Special function of specimen retraction which avoid the damage due to the attrition between sample and the back of knife so that the sectioning is more smooth and the life of the knife is more longer.
- The touch screen shows slice and trimming thickness, section counter, mode and speed, stroke distance.
- The hand wheel can be locked in any position to ensure the sectioning as safe and convenient as possible.
- The waste tray can be disassembled easily.
- Universal cassette clamp and standard specimen clamp.
- Optional Blade carrier which can use Steel Knife or Blade Holder.
- Remote control panel set section or trimming thickness, stroke, cutting speed.
- Emergency Stop.
- Protection guard.
- Foot Switch to control the section.
- Sample orientation : 8 along the X-Y axis, rotate 360.
- The special blade carrier can use high profile blade or low profile blade.
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10 Per Day
- 3-5 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No.35, Industrial Area, Jagadhri Road, Ambala Ambala Cantt Haryana India +918035939209